Saturday, October 18, 2008

Car Crash

So. I figure I should write this down before I forget any of it. I might be getting a call from the cops in a day or two.

I was returning from Corries house at 12:45. Right after passing Lauras Memorial Tree Spot an oncoming car going around 60mph came into my lane. At the point it passed me about 50% of the car was in my lane. Just after it passed it quickly swerved back into its lane then back into the opposing lane. From my rearview mirror I saw the Cars headlights spin twards me and back away while the car bounced in the air. I began dialing Emergency and another car was about to pass me. I flashed it then hit my Emergency lights to give it more warning.

When I turned around and got out of the car I could see tire tracks hitting the side of the dirt hill and the car about thirty or fourty feet from that point. The driver was alright but he had the nerve to be throwing beer cans across the nearby fence. He also said on his cellphone that he wont be able to go to work the next day because his car was wrecked. The other driver who pulled over with me (The one I signaled) said that he saw the guy running off for a bit.  

Well thats that. It was interesting. Everything turned out well for me.

No comments: